2019 Accreditation and Registration of Environmental Consultants
The National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) is an Agency of the Federal Ministry of Environment with responsibility to enforce all environmental laws, guidelines, policies, standards and regulations in Nigeria; and to prohibit processes and the use of equipment or technology that undermine environmental quality. NESREA also has the responsibility to enforce compliance with the provisions of international environmental agreements, protocols, conventions and treaties to which Nigeria is a signatory.
All Environmental Consultancy companies/ organizations that are duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, have relevant expertise and proven competence in a broad spectrum of Environmental Issues, and who have not registered with NESREA, are hereby requested to apply for Registration and Accreditation as Environmental Consultants with the Agency.
Each application shall be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25, 000.00) payable to any bank on the Treasury Single Account in form of Remita payment in favour of National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency. Other documents to be submitted with the application letter are as follows:
- Registration Certificate of the Company/Organisation with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Article of Memorandum and Association;
- Particulars of Directors of the Company;
- Current VAT and Tax Clearance Certificates of the Company;
- Indication of area(s) of specialization/expertise such as:
- Environmental Audit;
- Environmental Management Systems;
- Environmental Studies;
- Waste Management;
- Environmental Technology; and
- Environmental Laboratory Services.
- Evidence of competence in Environmental Consultancy;
- Evidence of previous jobs successfully completed;
- Evidence of registration with other relevant regulatory bodies; and
- Contact address, including functional e-mail address and telephone number(s).
All applications shall be submitted on or before Friday, 3rd May 2019, in an envelope marked “Application as Environmental Consultant” and forwarded to:
National Environmental Standards and
Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA),
No.4 Oro Ago Street,
Garki II, Abuja.
Applicants will be contacted by E-mail for interview at the NESREA Headquarters, Abuja.
For further enquiries or clarification, please call 08036267736, 08061565998 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.