Planning & Policy Analysis Department
The mission of the Department is to ensure effective mainstreaming of existing and emerging policy issues into the mandate of the Agency through effective planning and public education including application of information management system and the building of viable partnerships at all levels.
The Department has three Divisions:
- Policy Analysis and Research (PAR);
- Planning and Information Management (PIM)
- To ensure effective mainstreaming of existing and emerging policy issues into the mandate of the Agency;
- To ensure effective planning and develop appropriate compliance monitoring and enforcement strategies in collaboration with relevant departments;
- To ensure adequate Stakeholder’s engagement for environmental governance in the country;
- To ensure Capacity Building and Institutional Strengthening for the Agency; and
- To carry-out monitoring of the Agency’s programmes and activities for quality assurance.